Admission and Attendance
Admissions to our school:
Thank you for considering our school for your children. We cater for children from ages 7 - 11, Year 3 to Year 6. If you would like to visit the school to see us in action, please contact us at the School Office.
To apply for a place at Irthlingborough Junior School:
- Our intake is 120 pupils per year group
- You need to apply via Northamptonshire Local Education Authority process, using the link below.
- This applies whether you need an in-year place (if you are transferring schools or are new to Irthlingborough) or you are looking to join us next academic year.
- If your child is due to start Year 3 in September 2018, you must apply for a place before 5pm, 15th January 2018. The link below will guide you through this process:
If you would more information on the school from the Northamptonshire County Council website, please follow this link
Where we are oversubscribed, places will be offered according to these criteria:
- For September 2018 places, click here
- For the 2017/2018 academic year (in-year admissions and appeals), click here